Are you Shift supervisor with a passion for quality and with the ambition to work in a very regulated environment? Please have a look at the following opportunity for a Shift Supervisor!
- Responsible for team performance by ensuring high safety & quality standards, meet output performance targets and drive productivity in the assigned team
- Flawless execution of production processes according agreed targets
- Facilitating, coaching and developing staff in respective team
- Performance / Documentation
- Owns planning & organization (time, staff, lines, materials, equipment)
- Organize and lead team meetings, shift handovers & problem solving sessions
- Keeps the helicopter view of the line, takes appropriate actions in case of line issues in order to meet the planned performance
- Owns logging and reporting of line performance in SSL, SHO,DAT, PDD tool
- Owns minor deviation records and maintains GMP compliance
- Makes sure batch documentation is completed and accurate before it leaves the line.
- Leads T1 triages with cross functional teams (M&E, QA, MFG), drives collaboration and action
- Divides work/tasks by providing clear guidance and instructions to staff and contingent workers
- Organize the team to report and review performance
- Coaching, motivation staff members
- Qualification and training staff members in team
- Liaison between supervisors and team
- Responsible for team performance according SQDIP targets
- Deployment of safety, quality, CI and TD stewards
- Drives continuous improvement with the team, act as facilitator & coach.
- Leads and drives Plan B initiatives
- Improve human performance in order to decrease task performance deviations & exceptions
- Responsible for ensuring safety standards and targets
- SAP / Microsoft Office / Trackwise / MES / CMMS / DAT tool /
- EDM Quality / Isabel
- The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- Education at MBO/ HBO level industrial, technical oriented (e.g. VAPRO B/C, MLO, MTS, post HBO certificates).
- Pharmaceutical Training (Pharmaceutisch technicus) is a pre
- 5 years of experience in a relevant production environment
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar supervisory role
- Experience in strongly regulated operational environment
- Must be able and willing to work in (range of 2-5) shifts
- Proficient in English, both in oral and written communication
- Experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment
- Experience in a packaging environment
- Mature leadership & coaching skills
- Conflict- & stakeholder management
- Motivating others & development direct report
- Effective communicator (verbal & written) and team player
- Planning & organizing skills
- Analytical savviness
- Technical insights (equipment, systems)
- Decision maker
- Drive for results
- Solid reporting skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Functional understanding of (GMP) production related processes, compliance standards, equipment & transactional data applications
- Good understanding of Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis tools and techniques
- Understands qualilty & safety systems and regulatory requirements
- Basic technical knowledge (mechanical, electrical, electronics, automation
- Understands Lean Manufacturing principles and production theories & modeling
- Knowledge of Planning & organizing theories and systems
- Ability to improve human performance
- Ability to structurally gather data, apply root cause analyses and implement Leadership principles and theories (e.g. change-management, dealing with conflict)
- Ability to drive Continuous Improvement concepts
- Ability to mentor, coach and develop shop floor staff members
- Organizing team meetings, conduct effective 1:1’s with staff
- Interview candidates for recruitment through applying solid interviewing techniques
- Ability to lead, engage, motivate a team (4-15 people) of operators to increase safety, quality and output performance
- Shows flexibility in organization in- and outside the line.
- Effective reporting skills and writing skills
Wanneer je kiest voor Techsharks bestaat ons aanbod aan jou uit de onderstaande factoren:
✔ Arbeidsvoorwaarden op maat met een maximaal salaris tot € 3500,-.
✔ Bij gebleken geschiktheid mogelijkheid contract voor onbepaalde tijd.
✔ Uitstekende reiskosten regeling (leasewagen behoort tot de mogelijkheden).
✔ Goede pensioen voorziening.
✔ Budget voor ontwikkelmogelijkheden op persoonlijk & technisch vlak.
✔ Persoonlijke loopbaanbegeleiding.
✔ Meedenken over de toekomst van Techsharks.
✔ Interessante en uitdagende opdrachten bij vooraanstaande opdrachtgevers.
✔ Mogelijkheid tot het uitvoeren van projecten bij verschillende opdrachtgevers.
✔ Delen van kennis en ervaring tijdens informele kennissessies
✔ Goede secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden zoals:
- Collectieve ziektekostenregeling
- Extra vakantiedagen
Our client is an international biotechnology company that makes an active contribution to better care. Our scientists have been developing innovative therapies for patients with serious illnesses since 1980. Our product portfolio encompasses the following therapeutic areas: oncology, kidney diseases, hematology, bone diseases and cardiovascular diseases.
Our client is active in around 100 countries worldwide. Amgen Europe B.V. has been located in Breda since 1997. At this site, Our Clients's medicines are labeled, provided with patient information leaflets, packaged and distributed throughout Europe and to a growing number of countries in other parts of the world.
Our client has built up an excellent, worldwide reputation in the area of biologics - medicines made using biotechnological techniques. Our client supplies high-quality medicines and focuses primarily on patients with conditions for which few or no treatment options exist. It takes expertise, experience, vigilance and dedication to ensure that every new batch of biologic medicines is of the same high quality. At our client strict quality control and a reliable supply of medicines are just as important as scientific innovation.