- Develop new or enhance existing processes for current or new products;
- Plan process developments derived from new applications or new business requirements;
- Agree with product development on product specifications feasible for mass production;
- Support in establishing specifications for acquiring new equipment and/or tools; subsequently judge and understand supplied hardware (& software);
- If required, support for manufacturing problems.
- Several years of experience in process development, knowledge about product development is a pre;
- Affinity and experience with the needs for mass production, preferable mass production of metal components;
- A team player with a pragmatic working approach and good communication skills;
- Soft skills: analytical, flexible, innovative / creative, result oriented, pro-active;
- English is required, German a pre, able to speak Dutch or willing to learn.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- 25 day's paid holiday and 8% holiday allowance;
- Working Reduction Time : 13 days a year (based on a 40 hour working week);
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle;
- Good pension scheme;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector;
- Intensive and personal guidance;
- Participate in personal coaching programme;
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme.
For our partner Bosch Transmission Technology we are looking for a Process Engineer (TEF3 group). The TEF3 group focuses on developing, optimizing and industrializing innovative production technologies to fulfil future product requirements. Benchmarking, requirement engineering and innovation of production technologies up to implementation is considered to be the teams expertise. The development projects within TEF3 run cross departmental and are crucial for the future of their business. Within these projects you will be a competent partner on technical content in their area of expertise for their suppliers, customers, knowledge networks and other stakeholders.
For more information contact Stijn van Oyen - email@example.com - 06 11 18 63 67 Jordy Leenders at +316 46 31 34 61. Or apply directly via the application button below.