We offer an exciting opportunity to join the engineering team with key responsibilities to manage:
- innovative projects;
- lead productivity improvements by applying Lean / 5S techniques;
- to deliver excellent performance in productivity, innovation, working capital and cycle-time.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- the day to day engineering matters and technical support on site;
- root causing and resolving issues;
- liaison with various stakeholders;
- contingency planning;
- maintenance planning and supervision;
- contractor engagement;
- undertaking of smaller projects;
- operating as part of project teams;
- reviewing existing processes;
- identifying and driving improvement initiatives;
- efficiencies and short/long term cost reductions.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for candidates with the following essential qualifications and competences:
- Hold a Technical Bachelor Degree or equivalent, preferably in: Logistics, Process Engineering, Packaging, Innovation or equivalent engineering discipline;
- Have at least 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience, theoretical and practical, in a relevant logistics environment;
- Have strong analytical, statistical and/or a strong process analysis background;
- Have proven process improvement experience and skills utilizing common improvement tools – Lean, 5S Visual factory, Waste, MTM, six sigma, TPM, VSM;
- Demonstrated ability in computer skills such as AutoCAD, MS Office / Access, MS Project.
The successful applicant will be expected to demonstrate good communication and influencing skills, leadership, time and task management, the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships, change and innovation, and technical acumen. They are also expected to be self-starting, capable of working independently or as part of a team, focused and driven, capable of decision making based on facts and data, whilst under pressure yet deliver on time.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- 25 day's paid holiday and 8% holiday allowance;
- Working Reduction Time : 13 days a year (based on a 40 hour working week);
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle;
- Good pension scheme;
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector;
- Intensive and personal guidance;
- Participate in personal coaching programme;
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme.
With over 100 locations in 20+ countries, the company is the leading Third Party Logistics (3PL) and Supply Chain Solutions provider; delivering customized end-to-end, best-in-class logistics and supply chain solutions. The core services focus on five key supply chain links: Inbound Logistics, Outbound Logistics, Fulfillment, Reverse and Repair, and Freight Management. The Technology and Automotive premiere customers include but not limited to: Canon, Dell, IBM, Lexmark, Toshiba, BMW, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, Daimler, and Volkswagen Group. The business grows consistently as existing customers extend their services and new brands partner with us to design, build, and provide strategic value-added contract logistics services.
Stijn van Oyen | 06 11 18 63 67 | email@example.com